Hey, guess what... I have a place at the amazing SWF LOST workshop this Friday, Jul 3rd at BAFTA!! But bad news for me (I can't go!!) is GOOD news for you -- because this contest is for anyone who wants to take the ticket off my hands!!!!
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE OF WINNING:
1. Compose a way of getting off the Lost island in 25 words or less. It can be as serious or as silly as you like.
2. Leave your idea/s in the comments section of THIS POST ON THIS BLOG. Not on your own blog. Not on Twitter. Not on Facebook or any other site. Don't email me. Leave it HERE. I'm afraid I'm too busy to go trawling all the sites, it has to be here or bust. (If you don't have a google account to leave a comment, get one, it's not difficult and doesn't take long -- honest! If I can do it, anyone can).
3. DON'T FORGET: Leave your email address with your comment so I can tell you if you've won (If you're worried about spammers, do it like this: Bang2write"at"aol"dot"com).
4. DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: Tmw (July 1st, midnight)
The winner will be contacted on Thursday, Jul 2nd by 10am and will be announced on the blog after this.
THE SMALL PRINT:
4. The winner MUST be able to go on Friday, Jul 3rd - if you're at work, obviously don't enter please.
5. Travel to and from the workshop is up to the winner.
6. Enter as many times as you like.
7. The winner agrees to take notes and send them to me so I can post them on the blog for everyone to read.
8. I'm afraid I can't email everyone if there's loads of entries. I know, I'm a cow. Sorry.
9. The contest is open to everyone who can go, including my mates, because I won't be judging the entries myself - the Hub and my Boy will be since they don't know you lot.
10. This is a UK-based contest, which means it's open to people who can be in the UK on Jul Fri 3rd. That doesn't mean I'm excluding anyone on purpose, it just probably doesn't make much sense to fly/boat in specially for a workshop in London. But if you're willing to do that, hey: knock yourself out. It's your time and cash! : )