Click the Pic N' Mix - past blog posts from Bang2write (click & scroll down for articles)

2leep.com

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Murder! Murder!

No, my house hasn't turned into an episode for MISS MARPLE or POIROT (though David Suchet does live just down the road from me, fact-fans: I saw him at Safeway only recently!)... "Murder" however is Lilirose's newest and fave word of the moment. I'm hoping it's accidental and not a revelation of her fiendish plot against our lives. Time will tell, of course. Why am I reminded of Baby Stewie ?

3 comments:

Good Dog said...

Would that be "murder" or...

"MURRRR-DERRRR!!"

The Moviequill said...

could be worse... could be running around screaming Redrum Redrum

Lucy said...

Actually GD, it's "muuuurrr-DAH!"

MQ - that's certainly one way of looking at it...