Click the Pic N' Mix - past blog posts from Bang2write (click & scroll down for articles)

2leep.com

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Holiday, Celebrate, etc

Well, hands up who forgot to send the Baby's passport form off in time*...That would be me! So we now can't go to Dublin these Easter School Holidays like we planned - so instead we're going to Bournemouth. Hey ho. I'm hoping to see Sir Daniel whilst I'm away and of course Dominic, that's if he can tear himself away from his lovely wife's extending stomach and his BSSC scripts. I emailed you yesterday fellas! Don't make me get wicked on your asses... ; )

*Seriously, why do babies need their own passports?? I mean, I know there are a lot of babies out there with criminal convictions and the tendency to smuggle contraband of course, but they're only from rough-as-dogs families, not nice ones like mine. Lilirose will always hand over grenades, semtex and 7-UP bottles when you ask her nicely. Tsssk.

3 comments:

Lianne said...

Have a great time!

Elinor said...

The weather's great, enjoy yourselves.

Lucy said...

Thanks Girlies!

And Elinor - I'm looking forward to reading your script next week!