Click the Pic N' Mix - past blog posts from Bang2write (click & scroll down for articles)

2leep.com

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Need A Mentor?

Sometimes you don't just need a Reader. You need a Mentor. Someone who's done or doing what you want to do. Someone who can give you advice about the realities of writing and selling, dealing with producers or just the fact that you need to stop procrastinating and GET DOWN TO IT!!!

If any of that sounds like you, then JK Amalou is your man. A successful director and producer as well as Writer, JK's in-between projects at the moment (he's just about to distribute his comedy THE MAN WHO WOULD BE QUEEN), so he is available for consultancy. Regular Readers of this blog will know I can't reccommend JK highly enough - he's had a hand in helping me develop ALL of my specs these last two years and suddenly, interest in them has JUMPED to say the least. The fact he's worked for such stalwarts as Polygram and Studio Canal and consulted for the likes of Martin Scorsese and Riddley Scott just sums it all up really.

Best of all, Bang2write Readers can get special deals from JK by emailing me first - so if you want a mentor, email me on Bang2write"at"aol"dot"com.

4 comments:

Good Dog said...

My turn to be a pendant.

It's Ridley with one d. Ah ha!

(sorry)

Lucy said...

If you were a necklace GD, you'd be one round Mr. T's neck...

Why?

'Cos you is a CARZY FOOL! ; )

Lucy said...

Crazy even. Bollocks.

Good Dog said...

I'd say I was a carzy crazy fool. Which is why people love me so.


...okay, add 'delusional'.