Click the Pic N' Mix - past blog posts from Bang2write (click & scroll down for articles)

2leep.com

Friday, March 16, 2007

Adrian Mead Seminar

Well, like everyone else in the known UK blogging universe I'm off to The Adrian Mead Seminar in London tomorrow, so I'll see you there! In fact, the only bloggers I know who aren't going seem to be Danny Stack and James Moran, though given Danny's recent close contact with Adrian and his guest posts over at Scriptwriting and Scriptreading in the UK, he could very well be. Are you, Danny?

PS. If he doesn't reply, let's see if we can spot him David Attenborough style: James reliably informs me Danny has a beard that James doesn't approve of, so he urges us all to "point". So you all know what to do. Unless of course Adrian Mead has a beard and in which case, this is NOTHING to do with me. At all. You crazy weirdos!

PPS. Oh, there's a knock on the door... It's a man with a beard...And an axe! Danny, noooooooooooooo!

6 comments:

Lucy said...

My husband had a beard...for a half a day. Reason he got rid of it was 'cos I said that, if it stayed, he'd be sleeping in the spare room.

Which is the garden. ; )

Dom Carver said...

Danny does indeed have a beard, a straggerly ginger one at that.

As far as I know Danny isn't going (ashamed of the beard maybe?) but I shall be there. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!

James Moran said...

Don't get me wrong. It is a fine beard. A full, impressive, manly beard. I just don't approve of beards in general. Unless they're REALLY big, or weird, in which case yes. Alan Moore, for example, has a massive, scary beard which I thoroughly approve of.

Lucy said...

I had a boyfriend who had a goatee. A goatee!! He looked like Satan mixed up with some kind of OU geography professor. Not a good look.

I know what you mean tho James... Brian Blessed HAS to have a beard. The world would stop spinning else. And if Danny is a latent ging, then I must sympathise because so am I....

Patrick J. Rodio said...

My wife says I look as gay as a 3 dollar bill with a goatee, so that's out.

Lucy said...

I'm confused...Why would a three dollar bill be gay?