Well, I've been tagged... Hooray. Never one to pass on a challenge, but since I talk about stuff to do with little old me alot, I may be scraping the barrel!
1. I have 34DD boobs. I started with 34B. To think people pay for 'em! Save yourself three thousand squid and have two babies instead.
2. My surname is not Vee. It's my nickname because my middle name begins with "V" (I'm not telling you buggers what it is, either so DON'T ASK!). My family call me the whole thing, as in "How are you, Lucy Vee?" Really.
3. When I was a child, I would cry when I stepped on snails. I also gave funerals for them and indeed every dead wild animal I found in the vicinity to my house. I had a graveyard full of pigeons, sparrows, rabbits, mice and shrews as well as all the dead family pets. I even made headstones. Morbid, hey.
4. I was a rampant activist when I was a teen but was never allowed to go to demonstrations, so made up for this when I was at university and got arrested several times, though I was never charged.
5. The best thing that ever happened to me (prior to my having the kids and getting married, natch) was when I was eight. My Mum, having discovered at a parents' evening that I had an advanced reading age took me into a bookshop and told me I could have whatever I wanted. I picked a few books but my Mum started pulling others off the shelf, saying "Have these ones as well!" I ended up with about 30. I was so happy I actually cried.
I tag...EVERYONE WHO READS THIS! HAH! IN YOUR FACES, BEE-ATCHES!